Welcome to Adelaide Unicare
25.10.2016 Gawler Place Medical Pracitice
From Tuesday 25th October, our Gawler Place Medical Practice will be extending business hours and will be open until 7:00pm on both Tuesdays and Thursdays.
GAWLER PLACE NOW OPEN: TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS 5-7:00PM
20.10.2016 Gawler Place Medical Pracitice
Gawler Place Medical Practice is now an approved provider for Yellow Fever Vaccination.
GAWLER PLACE NEW SERVICE: YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION
17.10.2016 University Health Pracitice
Australian Clinical Labs have now opened a new pathology collection centre at the University Health Practice on the North Terrace campus in the Horace Lamb Building.
UNIVERSITY HEALTH NEW SERVICE: PATHOLOGY COLLECTION CENTRE
11.10.2016 Unihealth Playford Superclinic
Online Appointment bookings are now available for Unihealth Playford Superclinic. We will continue to add more doctors on to this system over the coming months.
UNIHEALTH PLAYFORD ONLINE APPOINTMENTS: BOOK ONLINE
30.08.2016 Gawler Place Medical Practice
Online Appointment bookings for Gawler Place Medical Practice are now active through new Hotdocs interface.
GAWLER PLACE ONLINE APPOINTMENTS: BOOK ONLINE
19.08.2016 University Health Practice
Online Appointment bookings for University Health Practice are now active through new Hotdocs interface.
UNIVERSITY HEALTH ONLINE APPOINTMENTS: BOOK ONLINE
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Adelaide Unicare’s mission is to:-
- Provide quality patient care.
- Provide a quality teaching network for medical, nursing & allied health undergraduate & postgraduate students.
- Facilitate research into General Practice.
Our vision is to provide the highest quality care and service to ensure the health of our patients. We aim to run efficient general practices which generate reasonable surpluses.
Surplus funds will be :-
- Used to support teaching and research in accordance with our mission statement.
- Reinvested in the business to upgrade facilities and infrastructure.
- Used as otherwise directed by the Trust Committee of the Unihealth Research & Development Trust.
Adelaide Unicare is a limited liability proprietary company. It is 100% owned by the University of Adelaide. It is the corporate trustee of the Unihealth Research & Development Trust, the sole beneficiary of which is the University of Adelaide.
CORE BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
Adelaide Unicare’s core business activities are:-
- To deliver primary health care services, with a focus on general practitioner services, to patients who attend our Practices.
- To undertake undergraduate and postgraduate training of medical, nursing and allied health students who are placed at our Practices by the University of Adelaide. In addition we are involved with vocational training of GP registrars who are placed at our Practices by GPEx.
- To facilitate research into General Practice.